Monday, May 30, 2011

Report Card Comments

If you have not tried Teachers' Report Assistant, you should.  It is a great resources for comment writing.  All you have to do is download the FREE program, create your own comment bank (I've saved a different bank for each quarter), and then start clicking away.  It even uses symbols in place of names and pronouns so that all you have to do is type in the name once and check whether it is a boy or girl.  Comments are easy to individualize.  My comment bank tabs are usually: intro, reading, language, math, social skills, recommendations/closing.  I have about 10 comments per tab to choose from.  Of course I always have a few students that don't fit with what I have in my bank, so I just write new comments for them and add them to my existing bank.  Here is the link:  Teachers' Report Assistant .

No comments:

Post a Comment